7 February 2011

Editing 5!

After the girl has received the phone call and is walking off, we unfortunately only filmed it from one shot which is very long, but I didn't just want to cut bits out because it would have been too short for the 2 minutes and also it would not have been as 'dragged' out as I wanted it to be. I wanted the audience to almost feel like the walk was going on for ages and that the girl had the phone call playing on her mind.

So to conquer this, I again spilt the scene into 4 parts, but instead of having it like before where the different screens show the girl from different angles, instead each box is a different part of the walk, showing the length of it. I think having the two parts of the screen being spilt, shows the similarty of the two girls and also breaks up the clip, so its not just a block clip.

Rachel Fradgley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment